By Larisse Mondok
“The Gift” series has officially been launched!
Find out how we can overcome hair-bullying here:
Milestales thanks the following beautiful ladies who contributed their thoughts as to why afro-textured hair is a gift:
- Ariane Williams, Editor-in-Chief of BlackNaps.Org
- Niya Tenee, Founder of Locs Revolution
- Rica Elysee, Owner of Boston Naturals
- Sabine, Owner of Sabine’s Hallway Natural Hair Salon
- B. Araba Essien, Photographer & Singer/Songwriter
- Chimere Norris, Cofounder & Editor-in-Chief of NaturallyHappyHair.com
- Imani Dawson, Founder and Editor of Tribe Called Curl
- Tanya Wright, Crytsal Burset on Orange is the New Black and Deputy Kenya Jones on True Blood
- Trudy Susan, Founder of 4c Hair Chick Media Group
- Zahiyya Abdul-Karim, Owner http://www.regionusa.com and http://www.zahiyya.com
- Tiffany Shawn, Founder of My Natural Reality
- Lurie Favors, Founder of Afro-State of Mind
See their answers here:
Do you have an inherent gift you’ve been bullied for and would like to discuss it with Milestales? Email email@example.com.
Tune in next week as we discuss the gift of — Asian Manhood.